The qualification has been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. This qualification is aimed at those who are seeking middle and executive level roles in medium or large corporations.
The qualification will:
- Provide access and progression in learning within the management, leadership and strategy vocational area
- Improve Learners career development opportunities, enhancing their career prospects in their chosen area of employment.
The qualification scope covers the primary business functions and aims to provide a holistic study of core organisational issues that executive management would be expected to take responsibility for. The qualification provides a programme of learning for those who want to develop their knowledge, skills and understanding of organisations and how executive management can help to achieve organisational and strategic objectives.
Diploma in Executive Management is accredited at Level 7 onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) by Qualifi as regulated qualification (Qualification Accreditation Number: 601/7656/8). The programme has a total equivalence of 120 credits. Completing the Diploma allows access to a dissertation at one of our University partners for a related Master Degree.
The overall learning outcomes of the Diploma are:
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic leadership in a business environment
- Review and apply the principles of business management within industry
- To understand and apply the principles of strategic management in a specific environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- identify nature, purpose and characteristics of financial statement and entrepreneurial finance in decisions making process;
Learners must fulfil the following criteria to be permitted entry onto the course -
- Level 6 Diploma in Business Administration or an equivalent qualification
- In certain circumstances, managers with considerable experience but no formal Qualifications may be considered, subject to interview and being able to demonstrate their ability to cope with the demands of the programme.
- Learners are required to develop an assignment of each unit. Assignments are an important part of learners’ work at the Centre. There are strict rules about:-
- plagiarism – using another person’s words out of a book/ journal article/ conversation/ lecture without formally acknowledging it,
- referencing - how to reference and refer to another person’s work in your written work so you avoid plagiarism,
- word length of essays and reports,
- Presentation and style of a report, including the style of language used, and
- Learners are required to sign a declaration of authentication to confirm that the work is their own and that any assistance given and/or sources used have been acknowledged.
- All learning outcomes must be assessed using assignment appropriate to the assessment of knowledge, understanding and skills.
- There must be valid, sufficient, and authentic evidence of all the assessment criteria.
- Submitted assignments should be marked by an assessor. Assessors must plan, gather and then assess learner’s evidence per RQF level descriptors’ requirements and based on Pass/Fail criteria. These should be made available for internal moderation to the centre Internal Quality Assurer (IQA).
- A mark of at least 40% is required for a unit to be passed and the credit achieved. This same pass mark applies to all units that contribute to the Diploma. Once a unit pass mark has been agreed by and credit awarded, the student may not be re-assessed in that unit.
Learner(s) can study this qualification directly with EBMA through its virtual learning environment, or via recognised centres. Recognised centres are training providers, employers, colleges or universities, which are recognised by EBMA to deliver this qualification.
Study Directly with EBMA – Online through virtual learning environment
UK & International Students Fees: £3500.00 (Discounts & Scholarships Applies)
Study with EBMA Recognised Centres
In this case, you just have to pay Registration fee to EBMA. However, your study centre will charge course tuition fee. Please consult through our fees page for latest information.
Support and Training
Qualification specification includes all elements and requirements with respect of each of the details that apply to the qualification. Qualification specification is useful document for students, centres and centre staff.
Training for Centre Staff
Book your training today and achieve recognised qualification in assessment and internal quality assurance. Following courses are available for individuals those who want to become assessors & IQA/IV.
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocational Achievement (QCF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (QCF)
Internal Quality Assurance/Internal Verifier
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
- Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF)
Please contact us if you would like to book your training and to achieve recognised qualification in assessment and internal quality assurance.
Learners completing the Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management will allow progress to:
- A university partner to complete a dissertation to then receive a full master’s degree, or
- directly into employment in an associated profession.
This qualification provides a variety of careers and encourages learners to gain the skills and attitudes that will help them achieve their goals and aspirations.
Qualifi Level 7 is recognised by universities where graduates are eligible for University master’s degree program. Students will be required only to complete a dissertation to receive the master’s degree
Please visit http://www.qualifi.net/learning-pathways/